Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flowers, Jewelry, Chocolate and Kisses

I love being a mom. I love being celebrated. And quite honestly I love a day that I don't have to cook, do dishes, clean, change diapers, etc etc... So I just have a feeling that today is going to be a great day!

I have already been given a few special gifts....

#1 - FLOWERS

Hand picked by Nathan, Caleb and Alena

#2 - JEWELRY

Made by 8-yr old boys

#3 - CHOCOLATE

**Sorry there is no picture for this one, but a cute story... Alena was given a chocolate Hershey kiss and she brought it to me and said, "A kiss for you." Then she sooo sweetly kissed me on the cheek and unwrapped my candy and popped it into my mouth. I devoured the whole thing before a picture could be taken ;)

#4 - KISSES

Titus has started kissing us. Sometimes mouth wide open, sometimes with his lips pressed together to make a smacking noise. Is there a better gift?



Happy Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment