Friday, May 11, 2012

Spring is here!

Spring in Spokane is really wonderful. I forgot how sunny it is and how it doesn't HAVE to rain everyday for the May flowers to begin to bloom. The tulips and daffodils are going crazy around here and it is amazing what COLOR can do for your spirit. In Spokane everything dies over the winter, it gets too cold and snowy (in Tacoma lots of things stay green year round because it's so wet) and so the blooming of color is a wonderful thing to see.

It has been warm enough for the kids to run through the sprinkler twice now and we've definitely started applying our sunscreen on soccer Saturdays. Even morning runs have begun to be slightly more pleasant - but this could very well be that my lungs have finally realized I am serious about losing this baby weight! When I shove the boys out the door saying I shouldn't drive in my slippers they don't seem to mind as much and walks home from school are enjoyable, Titus in the backpack enjoying his dose of sunshine.

Spring is a wonderful time! It always comes in perfect timing and cheers up the world it seems. Enjoy some pictures of our fun in the sun and Happy Mother's Day to all my mama friends out there!

Alena, Nathan, Titus and Caleb

Could this picture be more perfect??!

Sweet littles



PS - Bonus: It was crazy hair day at school and here's a funny picture of my crazy eight year olds! I love school spirit!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment