Tuesday, June 5, 2012

oNe!

Titus is one!! We celebrated with some family time last weekend and here are some pictures. It was a little bit windy so we didn't get to do an actual "blow out the candle" extravaganza, don't tell Titus.
Give me the brownie already!

Hey guys, really I just want the brownie...

Nom, nom, nom

Ben, his dad Paul, our brother-in-law Devlin put together a little play house for the kids to use while they are at GG's. It is adorable! They all loved it...this fact surprised me a bit because the boys are 8 and I wasn't sure if they would buy into the whole play-house thing. But they did! And all enjoyed it!
GG with the great-grands and the new play house!

Nathan, Caleb, Sonya, Titus, Dominick, GG and Alena

We are in the midst of moving so I won't write much more now, but posts about new house, etc. to come!

~CC

1 comment:

  1. Sooo sweet!!
    And I can't wait to read about your move!?

    ReplyDelete