Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm baaaaaaa-aaaack!

Ok here's one thing I am not going to lie about - blogging is hard. It takes some time and energy to write and then edit and then pick pictures and then edit and then post and then edit one more time... Anyway, time and energy was not something I had extra of this summer. I gave it all to the littles in my life. And it was totally worth it.

On another note, I left you last with a just one year old boy (who's now almost 16 months old! *gasp) and a big move looming. Well, I will have you know that we indeed did move... to the country!  We are trying this whole acreage-living. Which really goes well with my life theme of simplicity. Seriously.

So, I will introduce you to our new home. (amateur pictures, or should I say immature? Anyway, I don't claim to be a photographer, but maybe it will appease some curiosity nonetheless). And then I might take you back in time (to the summer I talked about where I gave all my time and energy to the 4 littles) and then we will press on.

Without further ado (about nothing).... here is 4202 E Olmsted - The newest Cochran residency.

Handmade signs, watch out I'm getting all crafty on ya! Hahahahaha
Front yard. PS - Everything is dead because <SURPRISE> it never rains here.


Look close....it's the chicken coop.

Our garden and fun cage!

Garth, the most friendly dog ever (and obedient) he visits EVERY morning
Our lunch guest, Lappa, she eats the plums and apples from our "orchard"


Back deck


Our 1/4 mile driveway to the highway



Big climbing tree. The boys prayed for this! Look how the Lord gives abundantly! :)

Going to the pond
 So there you have it folks. 4202. So far we all enjoy it a lot!! It's nothing fancy but I think we like it that way. It brings us opportunity for lots of adventures and space to PLAY. Which we are all really good at.

Happy home, happy hearts.

1 comment: