Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We've Been Busy

WOW! Life and love have taken over these past few weeks... Valentines Day, Alena's birthday, special guests...all these things set me up for a lack of blogging and a overabundance of love and life.

Today's blog will therefore include something so random and mostly unrelated to my life... but nonetheless something I wanted the whole world to know about!

JELLO PLAY DOUGH
1 Cup white flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tablespoons cream of tartar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup warm water
1 three ounce package of jello - flavor of your choice
Stir all ingredients over medium heat until it thickens, it takes about 8 minutes. Then knead until it's cooled enough to PLAY!!! 

The recipe came from my sister in law (thanks Kristin!!!!), who probably found it off the internet but I don't know where she found it, and honestly I don't really care...just want you all to have the recipe for future birthday parties of your own...

Alena chose a Strawberry Shortcake party this year so we used strawberry Jello, it was a hit and a great party favor. More on the party, our V-day and special guests at another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment