Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easier

Sometimes when it's just Titus and I doing errands...I think, "ohhh, this is what my friends were talking about." See when you have twins first you have NO CLUE what you are missing out on. Going to the grocery store is not really that difficult with one kid. Nether is cleaning the house, going to the post office, eating at a restaurant, going to the bathroom, making lunch, etc. It's been a little treat to just have Titus and I in the afternoons this year. Just he and I conquering the world. He's a good little boy too. He's happy and just needs a few snacks to stay that way for a long time. And I realized it's the first time, really in awhile, that I've just had one little buddy for a chunk of time...It's been fun. It's been easier.
Love you Titus Joseph, thanks for being my little man.
T and I at the Easter egg hunt

1 comment:

  1. So, I am ashamed to say that I had to do a double-take at your picture! Your hair freaks me out (in a good way!) still. Its getting SOO long and looks THICK when it is straight. I LOVE it. Titus is pretty much the cutest thing I've seen and please remind me of this post if we accidentally have an "oops" kid a few years from now.

    ReplyDelete