Monday, January 9, 2012

Why a Blog?


I’m starting a blog. There are many reasons why but some of them include…


  • people have told me to (specifically Ben, my hot hubby)
  • maybe someday I’ll be as popular as Pioneer Woman?
  • I am a little bit bored sometimes
  • Other than Parenthood and Chopped there’s nothing worth watching on TV
  • I’ve always wanted to record the cute things my kids do, I’ve just never really had time
  • My friends are doing it. And if Holly Bernard (www.mrsbeeinthe253.blogspot.com) or Emily Grunenfelder (www.emsfrontporch.blogspot.com) jumped off a bridge, I would do it right after them

So January 2012 is a great time to start right? I know I’m not having any more kids, so my life might get easier and easier every day from here on out….

I want my blog to be simple, relevant and something we can look back on to remember things, if after one year we can’t do that, I’m quitting.

Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Um.....I hunted down your blog!! My stalking techniques are getting fairly strong, if I say so myself.
    Well, I am thrilled about this new venture. Let the good times begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome to blog land :). So great to hear your Spokane story! Excited to follow your family!

    ReplyDelete